Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Whoa......it's a real live Finished Object!!!!

I actually started and finished something in less than a week!! I'm so proud of me. My 6 balls of Patons SWS in Natural Earth had been taunting me for a while, and after browsing through the photo pool at the Flickr group Clapotis!, I decided to go for it.

I saw someone comment that Clapotis was a boring knit, but I have to disagree. There was always something to look forward to, whether it was adding a marker, dropping a stitch all the way down, or removing markers. It went along remarkably quick and while I had to pick out every dropped stitch by hand, even that went quickly. The results are worth it! It's a little dark and warm for this time of year, but it's still coming on the plane with me to Florida - because I'm ALWAYS cold on planes.

Girl is glad to see that I'm done so I can FINALLY finish her Knit.1 Travel Wrap. We are a mere 5 pattern repeats before the end, then it's pocket time.

No comments: