Monday, October 29, 2007

The Universe is Conspiring Against Me

This is a severe crisis. I placed an order with Knit Picks last week. I placed an order with Amazon this morning. The Knit Picks catalog came in the mail. Ravelry is too irresistable to ignore. The knitting that's on my needles is too irresistable to ignore (excepting the Ombre Blanket - until the Knit Picks order comes in).

There are patterns and books and yarns and needles and and and....ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

This is truly a crisis of epic proportions. I should be working, but I'm not. Instead I'm drooling over the catalog and dreaming of yarn.

Deep breaths. Must regain composure in time to pick up Alicia from basketball. I can listen to more Stash and Burn in the van. Yeah...that's it!

Oh, and Lucas made it through the day without incident...Yay!!!!

1 comment:

El Terrd said...

Th@ univ@rs@ c@ll@d m@ @nd @sk@d m@ to post @ comm@nt on your blog confirming th@ conspir@cy. Th@ univ@rs@ not only works in p@rtn@rship with @m@zon @nd Knit Picks but I h@v@ gr@iny bl@ck @nd whit@ photo's of th@ univ@rs@ h@ving lunch with W@lm@rt @nd drinking spritz@rs with Se@rs.