Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm in!!!

I'm in Ravelry!!! I just got my invitation! You'll find me there as JRoKnits. It's gonna take me a little bit of time to get myself established - I'm currently populating my bookshelf - bit it's gonna be so much fun! Just had to share!

Ok, this thing is going to keep me up at night! It was a very bad idea indeed for me to get started on Ravelry during the middle of my workday. It's sooooo cool! It is SOOOOO worth the wait to get that invitation. If you're still waiting, take a few minutes each day to jot down notes about your projects, your stash, take pictures of your projects, etc. Once you get started fiddling with Ravelry, you won't want to stop until you've catalogued your entire stash and projects. It's great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats about getting into Ravery! I feel like I have been on the list forever and I am so envious you are in. I have a great pattern you might enjoy for Christmas projects too! It is slippers that look like little Maryjanes for adults. Let me know if you have any interest and we can get together and knit and swap ideas one am half way between our homes.
Laura B.