Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm already feeling better!

I just read the Yarn Harlot's latest post. So refreshing...so reaffirming that yes, I am normal - though I knit and have a house full of projects and yarn. I feel so akin to the Harlot. If I put away a project, I immediately think that I have far to few projects going to keep me happy, search the stash, and start something else.

My only hope is that I have a lot of yarn that is in single skeins (after my Kool Aid Dyeing extravaganza of spring). These will lend themselves nicely to fingerless mitts and hats - the two things I can do with wool and still be comfortable with them.


I am better. I will finish my other Potluck Mitt, wear them in spite of it being late August, and feel like I accomplished something today.


On to the dishes...

No comments: