Friday, October 9, 2009

Perhaps I'm listening to too much Stash and Burn...


My Orange Mystery Mitts
Originally uploaded by JRoKnits
Blasphemy! There is no such thing as too much Stash and Burn...however...

...everything I'm knitting seems to be in a shade of orange or turquoise (see it peeking in at the top of the photo??). Those are my Mock Cable Socks.

But these are some Mystery Fingerless Mitts by Terry Morris. I adore the gansey-type texture patterning and the construction is really fun. My gauge appears to be a bit big so they might be a little too loose for mitts. Should that be the case I think they would still work out using the mitten variation in Clue #5.

Or I'll frog back a repeat and redo the thumb. Not sure yet, but I think they're great!

Everybody should make them!!

No comments: