Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yay more socks!


Ridgeline Master Socks (1)
Originally uploaded by JRoKnits
Hooray for sock mojo! Apparently I only have it in the summer. This is wonderful because they are great summer projects and I really do need more socks.

While I typically consider myself a process knitter and I do REALLY enjoy the process of knitting Cat Bordhi socks, I think the project knitter in my has a chance to flourish when it comes to socks. Nothing - besides dishcloths and clogs - gets used more on a day-to-day basis than my socks.

There really is something to be said for having a pair of socks that fit you like a glove. No floppy toes, no falling inside my shoes; it's really fantastic.

I plan to muscle my way through my comparatively small sock yarn stash and have a full drawer by winter.

Oh, and my mom asked if I'd make her some socks.

She's a woman's size 12.

No comments: